In the News
Three people treated after carbon monoxide leak in Northampton home
Three people were treated by paramedics last night after a carbon monoxide alarm activated in their Northampton home.
Firefighters from Moulton and The Mounts were called to the property in Kingsway, Kingsthorpe, shortly after 9.30pm.
The leak was caused by a faulty gas boiler in the house and the occupants – two adults and a child – were checked over by paramedics, but were not required to attend hospital.
For more information please click here