Gas Safety week 2019 and 2020 – Kirsty Payne

Gas Safety week 2019 and 2020 – Kirsty Payne

We were very pleased to see our friend and neighbour, Kirsty, supporting Gas Safe Register during Gas Safety Week 2019 https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/cheltenham-news/how-cooker-nearly-killed-me-3326795 and also their January campaign concerning carbon monoxide awareness.  Kirsty suffered a carbon monoxide incident from her Aga at her home a few years ago, fortunately, she had installed an audible carbon monoxide alarm.