In the News
Gas fitter cleared of carbon monoxide death of Elouise Littlewood
Elouise Littlewood, 26, died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in February 2008. Paul Williamson, 53, a gas fitter from Sutton was cleared by an Old Bail jury of manslaughter by gross negligence and was also found not guilty of causing grievous bodily harm A gas fitter accused of manslaughter over the death of a woman from carbon monoxide poisoning at her west London home has been acquitted.
He was also found not guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to Mr Kilby, then 32, Ms Littlewood’s lodger, who still remains unconscious..
The gas fitter’s employer, Malden Plumbing and Heating Limited, was also cleared of failing in its duty to protect non-employees from risk.
For more information please click here