Kate Wright

If it hadn’t been for Katie (school friend of my daughter), we probably wouldn’t have acted so quickly when one of our Carbon Monoxide...

Read More

Nicola, Katie’s friend

I couldn’t help think of a beautiful friend this evening……(Katie Haines) My carbon monoxide alarm went off this evening...

Read More

Pati and Jerry

April 2016 Pati & Jerry – “A week last Sunday our carbon monoxide alarm went off in the evening – we brought the one from upstairs...

Read More


Jilna – January 2016 I have just watched fake Britain after a friend recommended I see it based on this story.  I cannot tell you how...

Read More


October 2015 Just listened to radio Oxford (with Gordon) covering the new legislation about the installation of carbon monoxide detectors...

Read More

Olivia Murray

April 2015 My name is Olivia Murray and I read an article a while ago about Katie. I was so very sorry to hear of the loss of Katie and...

Read More


I’m in the middle of yet another project at Redhill Farmhouse, this time to make the cellar a useable space.  We are once again a building...

Read More


Hi there, My name’s Kat, I am a journalist and wanted to let you know that I was so moved by what happened to Katie and the way her family...

Read More

Jane Flannery

Dear Richard, Gordon and Avril, I wanted to tell you about what happened to me on Saturday afternoon. Stuart and I returned home at about...

Read More

Lucy Chant

As a friend of Katie and a Trustee of the KHMT, I am well aware of the dangers of CO. This is why I still can’t quite believe what happened...

Read More