17/04/2012

Gas fitter Andrew Hartley jailed over Zoe Anderson’s death

A gas fitter has been jailed for three years for the manslaughter of a woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Andrew Hartley, of Radstock,...

Read More
11/04/2012

Camping death girl Isabelle Harris discovered by parents

The parents of a girl who died on a New Forest camping trip discovered her “unresponsive” in the tent they were all sharing, an inquest...

Read More
08/04/2012

Barbecue fumes link to Isabelle Harris death investigated

The possibility a six-year old girl died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Hampshire campsite is being investigated by police....

Read More
04/04/2012

Saltash family treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

Two adults and three children, all under the age of five, have been treated in hospital for carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Cornwall Fire...

Read More
01/04/2012

Mother Anne Mitchell’s plea over CO gas detectors, 1 April 2012

A woman whose teenage daughter was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning (CO) from a badly fitted fire is urging people to invest in a CO...

Read More
14/03/2012

Man dies on Penrith Campsie: Carbon Monoxide suspected

A man has died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite in Cumbria. Christopher Bainbridge, 45, from Darlington, was found...

Read More
30/06/2010

Katie Haines remembered at Wokingham Netball Club

At a party to thank founding member of Wokingham Netball Club, Pat Harper, who announced her retirement as a club coach some 40 years after...

Read More
01/06/2010

Katie Haines remembered at Wokingham Netball Club

At a party to thank founding member of Wokingham Netball Club, Pat Harper, who announced her retirement as a club coach some 40 years after...

Read More