11/06/2012

Miraculous result for Katie Haines Trust and Amelia fund

Helen Wells, Katie’s sister-in-law, and her husband David, organised a quiz night at Bue Mountain Golf Club in aid of KHMT and Amelia’s...

Read More
29/05/2012

Warning on Barbecues

Following a recent campsite death, a warning has been issued by Hartlepool Borough Council’s trading standards oficers over the dangers...

Read More
24/05/2012

Carbon Monoxide study by John Moores University and Liverpool Fire Service

A study by Liverpool John Moores University has found that some homes in Liverpool have dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, and that residents...

Read More
23/05/2012

Four from Wokingham taken to hospital with Carbon Monoxide poisoning

The Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service has issued a warning after four people from a house in Maidenhead were taken to hospital suffering...

Read More
22/05/2012

Campaigning to Raise Awareness of Carbon Monoxide

Report on the Katie Haines Memorial Trust and information on a charity quiz at Blue Mountain Golf Course in Binfield which hopes to raise...

Read More
19/05/2012

Carbon Monoxide Poster Competition

A competition has been launched by Southern Gas Networks and CO-Gas Safety to highlight the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.SGN and...

Read More
16/05/2012

Posters warning campers of the danger of CO poisoning

Following the deaths of two children from carbon monoxide poisoning this year at UK campsites, The Safer New Forest Partnership, which comprises...

Read More
16/05/2012

Lucky escape for elderly Welsh couple, Margaret and Vernon Griffiths

Margaret and Vernon Griffiths were found unconscious by their daughter after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning caused by an unswept chimney....

Read More
16/05/2012

Builder fined over the death of a woman from carbon monoxide poisoning

John Riva, a builder, while rebuilding a chimney failed to clear it of  debris, which resulted in three people being overcome by carbon...

Read More
16/05/2012

Mark Allot died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning from a stove on his narrowboat

Mark Allot, 36, died on 17 December 2011 from carbon monoxide poisoning produced by the stove that heated his narrowboat.  His family have...

Read More