Carbon Monoxide Scare Hospitalizes Swansea Family

SWANSEA (CBS) – A family of four is in the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in their Swansea home. A mother, father, and two children...

Read More

Katie and KHMT in Arsenal Programme – Arsenal v Manchester United – 10th March

Remembering Katie As everyone knows, Katie was an avid Arsenal supporter and was lucky enough through her job as a journalist to meet both...

Read More

Be Gas Safe – RoSPA

Be Gas Safe – Reduce Carbon Monoxide Poisoning You can’t see it, taste it or smell it but it can kill quickly and with no warning....

Read More

Proud supporters of Hetas Chimney Fire Safety Week 2017

Chimney Fire Safety Week 2017 It has been confirmed that the Fire KillsChimney Fire Safety Week 2017 will be taking place from the 4th to...

Read More

2017 Gas Safety Week 18th-24th Sept

We’re supporting Gas Safety Week, taking place 18th – 24th September 2017, are you? Find out more at www.GasSafetyWeek.co.uk We are...

Read More

Thank you


Read More

Avril Samuel in conversation with Which?

Avril Samuel speaks with Which? about Katie and the Trust. “Following Katie’s death, we set up the Katie Haines Memorial Trust with...

Read More

BBC Inside Out South

Jon Cuthill investigates the silent killer that could be in your home. This moving video highlights the dangers of CO poisoning, and how...

Read More

Gordon Samuel on BBC Fake Britain

Gordon Samuel talks about the fake carbon monoxide detectors that could cost you your life. A moving article explaining the dangers of CO...

Read More

Gemma’s message – Carbon monoxide alarm saved her family

Hi. I bought a carbon monoxide detector after reading Katie’s story, last night it went off.  At first we assumed it was a problem with...

Read More