In the News
Carbon Monoxide Scare Hospitalizes Swansea Family
SWANSEA (CBS) – A family of four is in the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in their Swansea home.
A mother, father, and two children are being treated at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Providence after being exposed to extremely high CO levels.
Comment: This family in the States had a CO detector but it was giving a false reading because it was 12 years old. It’s important to renew batteries in your CO detector and if it is too old, please replace.
For more information please click here