Abbey Manor Community Centre Vandalised causing risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Police are appealing for witnesses after thieves tried to steal lead from a roof leaving a community centre at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Abbey Manor Community Centre was vandalised sometime between August 14 and 15.

Brympton parish councillor Graham Pritchard said: “The damage is going to cost us nearly £300 to repair. The chimney and the boiler have been temporarily repaired.

Click here to read the full article.