Suspected carbon monoxide leak in Ilfracombe

Fire crews were called to a property in Ilfracombe today following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.

They were alerted after a carbon monoxide detector was activated in the property in Regency Court, Ilfracombe.

Two crews attended the scene at around 4.35pm and checked the property using breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

They checked the property’s cooker and ventilated the building until the detector level read zero.

 

For more information please click here