Blog

Gemma’s message – Carbon monoxide alarm saved her family

Hi. I bought a carbon monoxide detector after reading Katie’s story, last night it went off.  At first we assumed it was a problem with the batteries but after switching them around it was still going off so I called the national grid who came out. it turns out our hobs were faulty and leaking.  Thank you for raising awareness, I have two young sons and without that carbon monoxide detector we could all have been in grave danger. I’m so sorry for what happened to Katie but I wanted to tell you what amazing things you have done in her name. Gemma