Shelley and family – 7 December 2010

I wanted to tell you about something that happened this weekend. My sister got back to her friend’s flat late on Saturday night and put on the boiler. Straight away the carbon monoxide alarm went off. They turned off the bolier and my sister drove my parent’s house as she was so frightened.

When someone came to look at the boiler, they said that if it had not been turned off they would have been dead in minutes. My niece often stays here with my sister and her friend has a little girl, Mya, who is 2. The carbon monoxide monitor was only there because my sister made her friend have one. I know that Katie saved all of their lives.

What you are doing to raise awareness has already saved my sister’s life, Shelley and family xxxx